eWeather is a stylish, ten day and hourly forecast application. It is a handy assistant that is easy to use and is very helpful. Use eWeather often to stay informed about changing weather conditions.
We worked hard to bring you an excellent application for all your weather needs. A quick look at the weather will even help you know how to dress for the day or whether you'll need an umbrella or sunscreen.
eWeather has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past twenty four hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes.
eWeather provides information about latest earthquake from all over the world. View the last earthquakes in a list or on a map. Filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from the city. Provided information about: magnitude, time and distance from the city.
• Widgets of the weather, time, moon phase, barometer (1x1, 2x2, 1x4, 4x1, 4x2, 3x3 etc)
• weather watches, warnings and alerts (for USA only);
• professional data from intellicast.com
• earthquakes list and map
• the most accurate twenty four hour forecasts
• ten day forecast
• You also get the current weather condition for your location with an indication of what the current temperature feels like now and in the near future.
• Very low traffic usage: 5 KBytes per city.
• location is obtained by GPS, Zip Code, or by browsing the location list (67,000 locations)
• world clock with associated weather conditions
• barometer displays trends in air pressure.
• moon phase, moon set and moon rise times
• sunrise and sunset times
• UV radiation levels for the day and the hour
• "feels like" temperature hourly
• hourly rain probability forecast
• the ability to simultaneously monitor conditions of multiple locations.