Taggers is a location based micro-blogging (virtual graffiti), text chat, and reminders service.
Taggers supports Android 1.5 and above. Tested devices include:
- HTC Hero
- HTC Magic
- HTC Tattoo
- Samsung Galaxy i7500
- Motorola CLIQ (Dext)
Taggers supports the following languages:
- Simplified Chinese
The main features of Taggers are:
- Location-based micro-blogging (Graffiti), location reminders (My Notes), and private messaging (1-to-1).
- Taggers Widget shows if there is blog, reminder notes, private messages related to your current location.
- The coverage range is user-definable. Only blogs and notes within the specified coverage area will be received.
- Supports comments.
- Supports photo attachment.
- Been there? Leave a virtual mark!
- Blog anything relevant to your current location just like you would a Graffito. The blog will only be seen by others who are also within the vicinity.
- Set a reminder for yourself and get alerted when you are near the location.
- Read and comment on other's Graffiti.
- Discuss Graffiti through private messages with whomever.
Minimum Android version:
Minimum screen width:
, Camera autofocus
, Location gps
, Location network
Access coarse location
, Access fine location
, Read phone state
, Write external storage