This app contains animated videos of Taekwondo patterns (also called Hyong, Poomse, hyeong, pumsae, or teul) from four different perspectives:
• 25 WTF patterns (Taegeuk, Palgwae and Black Belt patterns)
• 24 ITF patterns
• Each form can be viewed from 4 different directions (in this free version this only applies for the first WTF form, the others can only be viewed from the front).
• Brief description of each form
• Description of each move for every form
If you like this app please support us by buying the ad-free version with full features.
For news about this app you can follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TaekwondoForms
Or use our Google+ Community https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/104229819844200473191
Some notes: The app comes bundled with Taegeuk Il Jang, all other forms can be downloaded for free from within the app. To change the video perspective just tap on the left/right/top/bottom edge area of the video. By tapping the middle of the video you can show/hide the video controls.
Compared to the paid version this version misses the following features:
• No advertisements
• Videos for all patterns from four sides
• The video controls can be set to always visible
• The video can be set to stop automatically after each motion
• Tap the camera icons on the Motions tab to jump to the motion's position in the video