The easiest way to track your workout!
In this beta release you get:
+ Automatic REPS counter
+ Autocomplete for entering exercise name
+ Taking snapshots of your exercise at the best time
+ Saving exercise duration
+ Saving date and time
+ Intuitive design
• Detecting exercise
• Identifying SETS
• Saving location
• You ask for it!
HOW TO USE:
1. Place your phone somewhere that can see you.
2. Start counting by tapping the start button or using proximity sensor, located on the top of the phone.
Example: To do a squat, put your phone on the ground as close to yourself as possible. Stand straight and stretch your arms. Hover one of your feet on top of the phone, to initiate counting. After hearing a whistle, start the exercise.
• It is IMPORTANT to keep the pace during the first 10 seconds, when the app finds pattern in your movement.
• The app works almost with any exercise, including free and body weight exercises and machines. Try it.
• If you had any question or suggestion, please do send us an email or leave a comment below.