Welcome to Kicky - a fun kick counting app with a difference
Kicky helps in monitoring your baby's health and well-being by helping you keep track of your baby's kicks and movements during pregnancy period.
It's powerful analyzer engine helps you uncover hidden patterns of your baby's activities.
It has a due clock which shows the number of days left until your due date.
It also has a due calculator which calculates all important dates including your due date, trimester start and end dates, important scan dates etc.
See how big your baby is today with a customized fruit growth chart.
Schedule a non-intrusive alarm with the built in scheduler. This helps you conduct your sessions on time without fail.
What does it do?
The app helps you monitor your baby's health during the third trimester of the pregnancy.
How does it do it?
The app lets you conduct sessions where you can record a kick by a push of a button, whenever the baby kicks. The app has its own analyzer engine keeping track of your entire history of sessions with the app. And, it gives you a complete statistics at the end of a session.
Why should I keep a track of my baby's kicks?
Pregnancy is the most beautiful and intimate journey of a mother with her baby. This is the time when you two form an indescribable bond. The first time you feel your baby's life assuring kick is really when you feel the miracle that is you and in you.
Baby kick counting has proven life saving in many cases. On detecting low activity, parents are advised to visit their doctor without delay.
That is why we created kicky, a life saving app developed by parents for parents to help keep track of your baby's little kicks and movements.
When and how frequently should I monitor these movements?
Most women feel their baby's movements around 18-20 weeks of pregnancy, but this varies on a case to case basis. Some women feel these movements much later than this.
The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) recommends that you time how long it takes you to feel 10 kicks, flutters, swishes, or rolls. Ideally, you want to feel at least 10 movements within 2 hours. You will likely feel 10 movements in less time than that.
What makes Kicks so great?
- Smart UI - Beautiful, intuitive, and clutter free user interface
- Quick viewer - Calender view of the app allows you to quickly gain insight into daily, weekly and monthly trend of the kicks
- Smart Analyzer engine - analyses your baby’s kick pattern to identify hidden trends.
- My choice - We give you the power of customization. Change the background according to your heart's desire. Are you in the mood for pink or blue?
- Email your kick sessions: This feature will enable you to easily email your monthly kick session details. You can access it under "Calendar Log" tab in Analytics
- Due clock: This feature will show the number of estimated days left so that you can be on your toes when the time is near
- Customized pregnancy milestones: The due/pregnancy calculator calculates all pregnancy dates that are important for you
- Growth milestones/ Baby Fruit size chart: Shows growth milestones to track weekly growth of your baby by giving fruit comparison
Thank you for using Kicky, an amazing Kick Counter for the amazing you.