iTuner is a lightweight AirPlay audio receiver. It will appear in AirPlay applications (eg. itunes) as a device you can play music to. It works in the background, streaming music to your Android device.
IMPORTANT: Before starting the app, make sure you are connected to a WiFi (or Ethernet) network.
- stream audio from AirPlay clients (itunes, iOS, etc.,)
- run app in background
- can mute playback on phone call
- Audio only, Video not yet supported.
- does not play in sync with other Airplay receivers
- does not work with RaopX on MacOS X and the raop module for pulseaudio on Linux
Examples of use:
- stream your itunes music to your Android device
- wireless speaker or headset