The technique used by Idiotizer Free is the audio delay: you will hear your own voice with some configurable delay. The fun part is when you speak, you think you're talking correctly, but as soon as you listen to your own voice stammeringly you will try to concentrate but it will be worse as you will get more idiotized.
- The best sound quality.
- User interface enhanced.
- Volume control with aplifier x10!
- Use guide inside the app.
- Idiotizer Free is available on Facebook!
If this doesn't work with you, try it out with your friends and have fun!
Make them to:
- say one multiplication table.
- sing the "Happy birthday" song.
- spell large words like "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious".
Note: ¡Don't forget to turn the volume up!
- There are some low-end Android devices, like the HTC Wildfire that requires you to use the original headset that came bundled with the phone. If not, you may not hear anything.
- Samsung Galaxy II users must to know that the headset jack may look like correctly connected, but it isn't. Push it deeper carefully.
Follow us and share your videos on facebook.com/idiotizerfree
Problems and suggestions: email@example.com
IF YOU THINK THIS APPLICATION ISN'T COOL, THEN YOU AREN'T USING IT PROPERLY. IF YOU CAN'T GET IT WORKING WITH ANYONE, SEND US AND EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org AND WE'LL HELP YOU To USE THIS APP CORRECTLY.