How can an expense manager be both simple and intuitive and yet professional and strong?
HandWallet Expense Manager is an award-winning app for finance management: Balance your account, control your credit cards, plan budget, track expense and income and avoid over-draft.
• FREE for home users
• Manage your cash, checking & credit cards
• Interactive graphical charts of your expenses and income
• Voice recognition!
• Save you time: more than 100 built in categories and sub categories (Food, Health, Transportation etc)
• Multiple accounts
• Multiple currencies. Automatically online exchange rates
• Travel abroad and see all the expenses in your home currency!
• Can link each transaction to categories (What did I buy) location (where did I buy it?), persons (who bought it) or projects
• Plan budget for each category, person or project
• Let you attach images, documents or voice memo
• EXCLUSIVE! Calculate the exact payments in your credit card according to your "grace period" and "due day". You will never be surprised again
• EXCLUSIVE! Calculate the interest and linkage on your loans
• EXCLUSIVE! Manage your expenses by consumption. If you pay for something for the whole year show in the chart only the relevant part for each month!
• Business users can track invoices, Receipts, Delivery notes and VAT
• Business users can manage different worlds: one for their business and one for their home
• Advanced search options to find a transaction
• Backup & restore
• Let you share your information
• Online help within the app
• Fast, Reliable & Secured. Password protection
And much more..
Why to use an expense manager?
Because it will give you control of your financial life, help you to be organized, save you money and give you a better chance to discover your full financial potential.
Why to use "HandWallet Expense Manager"?
Because it's the best expense manager app. And because we are creating expense manager and accounting software for 10 years and know exactly why most people want to manage expense but only few succeed.
How to start?
Download the app for free. Then press the "accounts" button and create your accounts, for example Bank of America, credit card visa or electronic wallet.
Then press the "actions" tab and log your first expense.
How to manage budget?
Select the "data" tab and then categories. Select your category, for example "car expense". Press the "advanced" button and select the type of budget: fixed budget, summarized budget and so on. You can define a different budget for each period.
How to see a bar or pie graph of your expense?
Press the "analyst" tab. Then select the category, for example "car expense" and the period.
You can switch between expense and budget by using the icon at the left.