Gymmy is a user-friendly logging app for recording your workouts, similar to Jefit and Jucy Workout Gym & Sport Log. Designed for serious bodybuilders and casual weightlifters alike, Gymmy is the only app you need to keep track of your weightlifting sessions.
Why choose Gymmy over other fitness and exercise journaling apps?
Most logging apps are cumbersome and difficult to use, especially when you’re arms are exhausted from lifting weights. You shouldn’t have to fiddle around with small buttons, unnecessary options, and a counterintuitive interface when all you want to do is log your sets. With Gymmy, you simply enter the name of the exercise, the amount of weight, and the number of repetitions, and the app will do the rest for you, leaving you to focus on getting a good workout.
- Saves data to a database which is then formatted for easy reading
- Automatically stores the date for each set
- Automatically calculates the one-rep max for each set
- Incorporates an autocomplete search bar that remembers your past exercises so you don’t have to retype the name of an exercise you’ve done before
- Generates graphs of your data so you can view your progress visually without having to create your own spreadsheets
- PRO VERSION ONLY: Exports your database to a CSV file (readable by any spreadsheet program, such as Microsoft Excel)
- PRO VERSION ONLY: Emails or uploads your spreadsheet to cloud storage with the click of a button
Studies have proven that journaling is a powerful tool for enhancing self-discipline. Whether you’re bulking up, slimming down, or maintaining your physique, Gymmy can help you reach your fitness goals without the hassle of pen and paper.
Try it out for yourself. Hit the gym with Gymmy today.