Never get bored by staring at the same wallpaper over and over again! Get fresh, new photos from the best of Flickr as your wallpaper. You never know what the next image is going to be, but it will be amazing. Set your own time interval to decide how frequently the wallpaper updates.
- Images are selected at random from the 'Explore' stream at Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/explore/). This app is not affiliated with Flickr in any way.
- Remembers last 10 wallpapers so you can go back and choose one you previously liked.
- Choose to change the wallpaper as frequently as 10 minute to as slow as once every week.
- Enable Daydream mode on JellyBean+ devices to start screensaver when device is docked.
- Share images with your social networks.
- Works well with tablets and phones. For high resolution displays a higher quality image is downloaded.
- Choose to download new wallpapers only over wifi to save cellular bandwidth.
- Minimal interface that stays out of your way. Just start the service once and forgot about the app.
- NETWORK COMMUNICATION: to download new wallpapers.
- STORAGE: to enable sharing of wallpapers.
- RUN AT STARTUP: So you don't have to remember to run the app after a reboot. If the app was paused before reboot, then it will not do anything.
- PREVENT FROM SLEEPING: Required to change the wallpaper while the device is sleeping. To reduce battery drain, the device is only kept awake for the short period of time required for downloading the wallpaper.