Daily Yoga is a series of Yoga exercises to train different parts of your body. Comprehensive training for both men and women aims to offer a physical boost-up through regular Yoga exercises.
Daily Yoga for Toning Abs provides professional Abs building routine based on 16 yoga asanas, with animation demonstration and an average 10-minute training duration. We have detailed instructions displayed on Semi-transparent windows which help you become more active in Yoga Learning.
How does Daily Yoga practice actually tone your abs?
Different from traditional training which emphasizes only to strengthen the surface layer of your muscles, Yoga practices focus on an all-around training with correct postures, healthy breathing and rational arrangement of movements. When building your abdominal muscles, Yoga teaches you to:
- Build your abs at the same time nourish internal organs of the body.
- Coordinate deep breathing with every movement for a better control of your body. In this case you pay more attention to the training to achieve better effect.
- Calm down and get rid of physical and mental stress.
Yoga is a practice that emphasizes strength and flexibility but no harm to the body. It depends on yoga learners' own wish to decide whether the exercises are moderate or intense. So you should stretch to the point of "mild discomfort", not to the point of pain. With daily yoga routines you will soon find surprising improvements of your skills as well as physical enhancement.
Notable Features of Daily Yoga for Toning Abs
- Demonstration animation to guide you through the practicing sequence!
- 10-minute abs building routine
- Check out the beginner guidance
- An all-around training with correct postures, healthy breathing and rational class arrangement
- We provide users with timely reply to any query about your learning process. Contact us via email for consulting our Yoga advisors with your questions and suggestions.
Come and try the challenging abs toning routine!