¬¬¬¬¬¬1. There is no set workout. Other Apps give you a certain workout and expect you to continue attempting that workout until you successfully complete it. This is discouraging and encourages your muscles to grow lazy as they get used to the particular set. Instead, Companion Exercise dynamically changes its sets to match your fitness level!
2. Multiple types of workouts. Again, every other app has a certain set that you have to work through before you can move on. Companion Exercise has multiple types of workouts so your muscles never get used to a workout and grow lazy (muscle confusion technique if you want to look it up). Don't like a particular workout? Simply go into the preferences and deselect it! You will no longer have to do that particular one.
3. Fog of War concept. Its sad when you finish a workout (e.g. a run) and realize that you had extra energy but its too late once you have finished the workout (unless you start again, obviously). Companion Exercise eliminates that problem by not telling you how much of your workout you have left! By not knowing if this is the last set, you can try your hardest on every set and be satisfied that you won't have any extra energy at the end.
4. Track your Progress. Companion Exercise includes with graphs so you can see your improvement over the days, weeks, and months. It will even track your personal records and notify you when you have bested yourself!
5. Notifications. I'm lazy and I realize that. That's why I built my app to have customizable notifications. When that alarm dings, I know its time to exercise.
6. Ease of Entry. I know I don't want to be interrupted while doing my workout. I have optimized the interface so that along with the tailored workouts, you should only have to hit the "Done" button! How's that for easy? No more hunting for numbers on the keyboard every time you do a set!