* * * Calorie Stopper is a calorie counter, diet assistant and .gpx tracker. * * *
With this app you can approximately measure your calorie usage during sport activity, walking, gardening, working,... this may help you lose or increase your body weight. And track your routes to gpx files when you doing moving activities(for example running, walking or bicycling).
-> 30 types of activities supported (includes sleeping or working).
You can also find several useful little assistants to reach your ideal weight.
* Calculate your BMI index,
* GDA values
* and daily calorie needs.
* Note up your daily weight and eated calories.
For more precise calculation, please enter your body weight, height, sex and your age in "Required energie" menupoint! This will the base data of all your calculations and measures.
* Hungarian and english language.
* "Start Stopper" and "History":
- measure your used calorie during activity,
- track your routes,
- measure your speed
- and save the gpx if doing moving activity.
- You can find results under history menu.
- You can upload traks to OSM from here.
* If you filled user info under "OSM tracks" menupoint, you can see your tracks uploaded to OpenStreetMap.
* Under "Calorie Diary" menu:
- Note up your daily weight,
- eated calorie ,
- then follow changes
- or generate diet schedule to reach your ideal weight.
* In "Browse in folders" menupoint you can browse in device folders for gpx files, then view it in built-in Google Map.
* Widgets for quick notes:
- start your favourite activity tracking with one click
- or note up your weigth and eated kcal from home screen.
* You can search in saved .gpx files from Quick Search Box.
- Please enable search in Calorie Stopper : settings -> search -> searchable items.
It has many new features:
- Select food's calories from Big Usda Food Database (more than 7000 food)
- Multiuser mode
- Export diary to .csv
- Export, Import schedule to .csv
The program is free to download and use, but showing admob ads.
Dependencies: Google maps must be installed.
* If you like it, please share it with your friends!
* Please, do not rate it low! I'm working on it very hard! Instead, please write me what is wrong or missing!