It will tell you whether you’re carrying too much, too little or just the right amount of body fat. This app provides BMI(Body Mass Index), WHtR(Waist-to-Height Ratio), and WHR(Waist-Hip Ratio). BMI, WHR and WHtR can be done easily in your home. WHR and WHtR are more accurate than BMI. However, BMI is a useful indicator if you are an "average" person.
- BMI (Body Mass Index): is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since the BMI doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight.
- WHtR(Waist-to-Height Ratio): is defined as the waist circumference divided by the height. It measures abdominal obesity and therefore can be used as an better indicator of health risks than BMI (Body Mass Index).
- WHR(Waist-Hip Ratio) : is the ratio of the circumference of the waist to that of the hips. The persons who have an "apple shaped" body with more fat at the waist are more prone to health risks than people with "pear shaped" bodies or who have less fat around their waist and more around their hips.
[How to use]
- Just swipe your finger over the measure tapes to enter your weight, height, waist, and hip. It get the appropriate Body Mass Index(BMI), Waist-to-height ratio(WHtR), and Waist-hip ratio(WHR). It can also be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
- Change metric units,easily. you can alternate in just one click between kg or lbs and feet/inches or meters.
- BMI Calculation supports for everyone 7 years and older.
- Check average BMI score based on your gender category that is male or female.
If you want more information regarding BMI, WHtR, and WHR, you can check wikipedia page in below link: