The app will voice guide you to help you position the phone’s back camera when taking a selfie. You can also use this app with front camera. You can also take group selfie with it - it will adjust itself to the nearest face.
The app helps visually impaired people to take photos.
• After starting the app turn the phone around and look into the rear camera (or front camera)
• The app starts to voice guide you. Tilt and/or move phone as instructed
• When the phone is positioned correctly you will hear “stop, smile” and the app will automatically take a photo
• Turn the phone around again and save or share your best selfie
• Press the "forward" button for quicker shots: the selfie will be taken immediately when you hear "stop"
• Voice guidance is available in: german, italian, spanish, portuguese, brazilian portuguese, russian, english, chinese, japanese, french, slovene and indonesian.