"Alizay, pirate girl" is an artful blend of story, game and cartoon
Captain Rubberfoot and his crew are looking for the fabulous treasure of Wind Rose Island. What secret does it contain? Who is this mysterious Master of the winds?
Discover "Alizay, pirate girl" and go into an original story, full of action and humor.
With the reader's active participation, Alizay will solve the riddles of the fabulous treasure of Wind Rose Island, but will she realize her dearest wish?
All aboard! Set sail for adventure!
Many trials and tribulations await you:
* Cross a river full of crocodiles
* Listen to monkeys and then play their songs
* Clean the ghost ship's hold
* Crush an army of crabs
* Put together a puzzle
* Drawing, scratching, rubbing and many others ways of actively participating...
"Alizay, pirate girl" will appeal to kids aged from 4 to 10
Set the difficulty level depending on your child’s age
Discover in a book an unusual use of the camera, microphone and gyroscope!
Share a moment of adventure with your child, on tablet or smartphone.
A major surprise awaits you at the end of the book...
* 25 beautifully presented interactive 3D pages
* 9 games
* 3 levels of difficulty according to age
* Voices and text in both English and French
* 25 minutes to share and enjoy as a family
* 2 play modes: "Read to me" or "Read by myself"
* 4 challenges to unlock a "surprise" game
* Wonderfully illustrated with funny and colorful characters
* Reading pleasure improved by the discovery of numerous interactive elements
* An original score for your listening pleasure
Bonus: download games, paper cut-outs and coloring pages from our site :