New Dance Tracks enables users to stay up-to-date with the latest new releases in dance music and listen to them. Up to a week back in time the user can easily scan through previews of the latest releases in house, techno, dubstep, minimal and many more genres from three of the major online dance music webstores (BeatPort, Dance-Tunes and JunoDownload).
Besides saving people from having to check each site seperately for new tracks, a big benefit is that you can just start playing a track, and the app will automatically play one by one all next previews of that genre. NDT can also announce each track, so you don't have to keep an eye on the display to figure out what song is starting to play.
- above mentioned options are configurable
- keep track of your favorite tracks
- see what tracks you've seen and/or listened to
- easily purchase tracks via buttons that direct you to the shop's site
- recommended connection speed and data usage warnings
This is the fully functional free demo version, which is only limited in the number of releases returned.
The paid version is fully functional and not limited on the number of releases.
No releases found? Increase the period on the Genres page!
- Website including QR code: http://www.newdancetracks.com
- Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-Dance-Tracks/143439372354235
20130412: 4.0.0 - introduced landscape look and feel
20120204: 3.0.5 - showing label for releases and tracks, bugfix
20111022: 3.0.4 - swipe for prev/next/pause now visible
20111021: 3.0.3 - added swipe for prev/next/pause track, bugfix
20110901: 3.0.2 - only play first track setting added
20110823: 3.0.1 - favorites list now keeps position
20110708: 3.0.0 - music can now play in background
20110105: 2.0.2 - fixed FB wallpost
20101209: 2.0.1 - demo popup more user-friendly
20100929: 1.0.1 - first release