Perform PC workstation locking when:
- Your phone is out of range of WiFi router
- Or you turn off WiFi on your phone
- Or you turn off beacon service on your phone
Please note: you should download and install PC receiver on your workstation from our web-site.
- Android phone with WiFi hadware and with Lock When Gone beacon service installed.
- PC workstation with Microsoft Windows(tm) and Lock When Gone receiver installed. Supported OS vesrion is XP SP2 and higher.
- Workstation and your phone should be connected by WiFi router and be into the one IP network.
How it works:
- Beacon service (on your phone) regularly send UDP broadcast packet in IP nework.
- Receiver on your PC workstation detects this packets and monitors beacon's state.
- When beacon will change state from 'In Range' to 'Out of Range', then PC workstation will locked.
Requires Google Play and/or account:
Requires third-party libraries:
Requires 'rooted' device:
Target Android version:
Minimum Android version:
Minimum screen width:
Access network state
, Access wifi state
, Read phone state
, Receive boot completed
, Wake lock