First and the only application for GPW (Warsaw Stock Exchange) quotations available currently for Android smartphones. Please use Android Market to download.
Starting from v3.0 small ad banner is at the bottom of the screen.
- top up and top down lists (with configured number of items in a list)
- finger enabled sliding between lists on main screen
- refreshed User Interface
- automatic updates in background (with configuration of: on/off automatic mode, update period value, battery saving mode (update period is increased 2x when battery level is < 25%)
- automatic updates run also when the phone is in sleep mode.
- alerts on stock/index - an alarm can be set either on current price or on change [%] value - if alarm is raised, a notification is given to the user
- works with Android 1.5, 1.6, 2.0.1 and 2.1
- lists of stocks & indices
- detailed info for stock: opening, last, reference, low & high prices, change [%], volume, market type, trading system and segment
- detailed info for index: last, reference, low & high prices, change [%] and turnover
- all quotations are 15 minutes delayed (WIG-20 index value is real-time)
- Polish & English languages for User Interface
- economic usage of Internet connection - data received for one stock/index is c.a. 100 bytes in size
- charts - 1 day, 1, 3, months, 1, 3 years and since debut
- NewConnect quotations
- Futures quotations
- support for small screen devices (like HTC Wildfire)