gReader is an unofficial Google Reader client for Android. Read all your rss/feed news in one place with Google Reader, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email.
More on http://bit.ly/g_reader
* Google Reader Synchronization
* 2-Way Sync
* Simple, fast and intuitive User Interface:
* Offline Reading with full article content
* Podcast support
* Themes: Black, Blue and Dark (Pro)
* Folders / Tags support
* Auto synchronization
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, ...
* Search feature
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* People you follow, Recommended items / sources
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Saving media files
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.
* Read the FAQ before commenting
* Samsung Galaxy S2 login issue: Visit http://groups.google.com/group/g_reader/browse_thread/thread/4281133a0c9...
* Could be slow on Galaxy S, use lag fix
* You want to suggest new features or report issues, use the Feedback button.
* Compatible with Android > 2.1
* Localization If you are interested in translating gReader to other languages, visit http://crowdin.net/project/greader/invite.
* More information More information about gReader can be found on http://bit.ly/g_reader.