Everywhere Run! is your virtual personal trainer for running, walking, jogging, cycling and many other sports.
It is available for you everywhere every time you need it.
- hearth rate belts support (bluetooth and 60beat)
We are committed to continuously improving the application, help us rating it in the market.
If Everywhere Run! does not satisfy you, please tell us in your comment (or by e-mail) how we can improve it.
Follow us on Facebook:
Everywhere Run! allows you to fully design your own workouts and assists you during your run, helping you to stick to your chosen pace. In this way, you can fully focus on the run!
Keep in mind that Everywhere Run! differs from other similar applications: you must set your goals before start running.
If you are a beginner and you really do not know how to create your workout, don't worry, you will learn it very soon!
You can't be wrong, set your first goal and just start running, it's very easy! At the end, compare your result with your desired goal and adjust your new goal for the next time.
You can even start using our examples: they are in the application for you. Get started with them, then modify them to suit your needs.
If some friends of yours are more expert than you, or you follow some forum, or perhaps you have a real trainer, ask them to set your workout regime using Everywhere Run! From inside the application, they can send the scheme to you, seamlessly.
If you are an EXPERT RUNNER, you will find in Everywhere Run! all the flexibility you need to create even the most complex running regime.
Soon you will be able to use heart rate belts, both bluetooth (Polar e Zephyr) and not bluetooth (using 60beat (http://www.60beat.com/).
- virtual personal trainer
- creates custom workout regimes and weekly workout plans
- send and receive workout regimes and weekly workout plans
- GPS tracking
- it records and shows in realtime: time, distance, speed and pace.
- supports kilometers and miles
- average, lap and last km (or mile) data
- audio feedback, fully customizable in 4 groups
- workout history with charts and route on the map
- share charts by e-mail and sms
- export your workouts in the GPX standard format