Caffeine Monitor for Kids and Teens (and parents) has two purposes:
1) to make good decisions on what your childrens' diet should be according to caffeine for healthier waking hours and better sleep.
2) To take good educated guesses at whether you are "addicted to caffeine" according to what you might usually drink in a day.
This app is for pregnant women to decide what to eat/drink during pregnancy for caffeine. Can I treat myself to a latte or cappuccino? What size or brand should I drink? What medicines should I avoid for a headache?
This app uses the research data from the major manufacturers websites against a recommended (and very liberal) limit by the Mayo Clinic, a top medical facility in the United States (as well as other research links), to tell you what to order next automatically!
- simple caffeine monitoring through button pressing
- simple drink logging
- links to many medical and journalist reports on this subject
- keep track of how much caffeine you are taking in through their drinks, foods, and vitamins every day
- less sickness, better sleep
- alerts to when you should have just one more, stop for the day, or enjoy another caffeinated drink!
- pre-installed limit for normal, working adults and university students!
- all the real brands/sizes offline!