The ShiftMe Fifteen is Kynitex's astonishing remake of a classic 15 puzzle board game performed in a beautiful distinctive Indian style.
The elephants are to be arranged in ascending order, with the empty square box left in the bottom right corner.3x3, 4x4 to start and 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, 8x8, 9x9, 9x9+statics, 11x7, 12x7+cross, 12x8+static cells grid modes for the very seasoned gamers! The puzzles are mixed up with orders which always have a solution. Compare time records with your friends or just try to beat your own!
- Awesome Indian style design;
- Beautifully illustrated backgrounds for each grid;
- Tons of grids for all tastes - starting from the simplest 3x3 and up to the brand new 12x8 grid with extra obstacles to challenge the most experienced gamers in the world!
- The best time records to challenge your friends.
Tips and tricks:
- Slide the elephants to rearrange into the ascending order;
- The pause option gives you time to think over your strategy or save precious seconds if being distracted while playing;
- More difficult a level is - more pauses you can use.
Discover more fun with Kynitex world - read our blog, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. Enjoy Creative!
Funny :) goot to spend some time with
Like it :)
but want some music on background
Cool stuff, nice time killer :)
I do really LOVe this Indian style! I don't know where these guys from, but the style of this game is really cool :)
And the puzzle is good too. But I've only tried 3*3, 4*4 and 5*5 grids. Everything what is higher is completely unbelivable! I can even imaging who can make 9*9...!!! But maybe it's for real game funs :)