Preface-Through the kindness and friendship of the Nepaulese Ambassador, I was enabled to visit Katmandu under most favourable circumstances; and during the journey thither in his company I had abundant opportunity of obtaining much interesting information, and of gaining an insight into the character of the people, and their mode of every-day life, for which a residence in camp was peculiarly favourable.
Please Note that the book is stored on your phone and you do NOT need a data connection to read it.
This is a full-length, quality digitized book.
A Journey to Katmandu, by Laurence Oliphant, is packaged with an easy to use functional book reader which means you can down load the App and start reading.
This is a full length ebook version of this title.
Further details of distribution rights and copyright ownership are available at www.digimediaapps.com/license.aspx
******* Features include **********
- Flick or click Scroll up/down
- Opens up where you left off reading
- Variable font sizeand color, variable backgrounds
- Portrait and Landscape mode
- Table of Contents for easy navigation between chapters
- Set bookmarks to remember marked sections