This book gives the reader a whole host of tools - both practical and psychological - which will help them achieve the status of a self-defence master. With thirty-two chapters covering a range of subjects from fitness to body language to eye contact, this book is not your run-of-the-mill martial arts manual. It is written by self-defence expert and 6th Dan Tom Hill, and those with an interest in the mental techniques of attack and defence will no doubt enjoy it greatly.
Please Note that the book is stored on your phone and you do NOT need a data connection to read it.
This is a full-length, quality digitized book.
A Guide To The Art Of Self Defence, by Tom Hill, is packaged with an easy to use functional book reader which means you can down load the App and start reading.
This is a full length ebook version of this title.
Further details of distribution rights and copyright ownership are available at www.digimediaapps.com/license.aspx
******* Features include **********
- Flick or click Scroll up/down
- Opens up where you left off reading
- Variable font size and color, variable backgrounds
- Portrait and Landscape mode
- Table of Contents for easy navigation between chapters
- Set bookmarks to remember marked sections