Tactix is a unique and fun two player board game. It is easy to learn, but challenging to master.
Players take turns removing pieces from the board. The goal of Tactix is to force your opponent to remove the last piece.
Your rating is tracked by a score which is not affected when playing games in practice mode.
Winning against the most difficult levels earns you bragging rights over your friends.
If you beat the "Hard" level, you are very good at Tactix, but more challenging levels will be available soon.
• support for tablets
• 5 difficulty levels (Easiest -> Hard)
• lower levels play intentionally weaker
• support for different board dimensions: 4 x 4 and 5 x 5
• rating tracking and progress
• game history
• practice mode
• undo and redo
• move suggestions
• skill classification by rating
• play against opponent over Bluetooth