Sudoku Free generates puzzles with 3 difficulty levels (Easy, Medium and Hard) depending on Sudoku strategies needed to solve it.
Generated puzzles are always with one solution.
In every moment you can reset it or check whether all digit are correct (compared with the solution).
You can enter your own Sudoku - Sudoku Free will solve it and will tell you whether it is solvable and whether there is a one solution or more.
There are many options that you can specify:
- highlight cell if you insert wrong digit (compared with the solution or with Sudoku rules);
- highlight cells where digit from selected cell can appear (related to selected cell only or to all cells with the same digit in it);
- automatic insert/remove candidates for empty cells;
- adjust size of the digits in cells.
When you exit the app the puzzle will be automatically saved.
• Generated puzzles are always with one solution
• 3 difficulty levels - Easy, Medium and Hard (generated depending on strategies needed to solve it)
• You can enter your own Sudoku
• Candidates marks with auto insert/remove (can be specified in options)
• Auto save on exit
• Different highlighting for selected digit (can be specified in options)
• Incorrect entry highlighting (can be specified in options)