How to install ?
Go to "Language and keyboard" settings, and check the "Smart Keyboard Pro" box. Then chose "Smart Keyboard Pro" in the "Input method" dialog, which is accessible in the menu which appears after a long press in any text input box.
Why is there an icon on the application drawer? It is needed to have an "Open" button available when you install the app. However it should disappear if you use the keyboard at least once and reboot your phone.
* Multitouch input
* Voice input
* Support of several layouts and languages: currrently arabic, bosnian, bulgarian, croatian, chinese, czech, danish, dutch, english, english international (with accents), english Dvorak, estonian, finnish, french (AZERTY, QWERTY and QWERTZ), greek, georgian, german, hebrew, hungarian, icelandic, italian, japanese (hiragana), korean, latvian, lithuanian, norwegian, polish, portuguese, romanian, russian, serbian, slovene, spanish, swedish, ukrainian, turkish.
* Symbols quickly accesible with long press
* Language key to switch the layout quickly
* Dictionary, suggestion, auto-correction
* Smart dictionary (self-learning)
* T9 and compact layout
* Customizable AutoText
* Customizable swipe gestures
* User dictionary
* Suggestions with the hard keyboard
* Arrow keypad
* MyBackup integration
* Customizable smileys
* Customizable sound
Visit the forum (here) for suggestions or bug reports
Great app, would highly recommend it!
Great app, would highly recommend it! Fo shizzle
The best keyboard for Android. Period.
I've tried a few, and this one wins for smart customizability and attractive and functional design (skins). Transparency and the haptic duration can be set. Supports numerous languages too.
This jeyaboard is really good!
Its good that i can let my OS in english and write in portuguese, for me this is the best
I would like some more themes.