Ever want to come back to some cool places you've ever visited but you forgot the way to get back there?
Never let that things happen again!
With this app installed on your phone, you will never forget every place you've visited last week, last month, even last year.
So you can visit that cool places again easily without asking your friends about the way to get there.
Remember The Place offer you an easy way to save your location.
Only with one click from your homescreen, and your place information is saved right into your device.
You can also give a title and a description before you save it, so you won't forget what that place is about.
Now, whenever you want to go back to that place again. Just open the app, and click the place you want to re-visit.
Or you can get the direction by opening it in Google Maps.
- Homescreen Shortcut, giving you a one click access to save the place.
- Save current location
- Save another location
- Editable place information.
- Map View, for easy viewing.
- "View in Google Maps" capability, if you want to view your saved place in Google Maps app.
- Facebook sharing
WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 1.1.5:
Now you can share directly to Facebook. Long-tap on the place and choose "Share to Facebook" on the context menu
PLANNED FEATURES FOR FUTURE RELEASE:
- Twitter sharing.
- Attach photo to saved place.
# HOW TO ADD SHORTCUT TO HOMESCREEN:
- Long click on the empty space on your homescreen
- Click "Shortcuts"
- Choose "Save Place"