Free audio book provides you ultimate reading and listening.
Read on and you'll discover a huge collection of scientifically proven dog training information and tips used by professional dog trainers worldwide.
Having a dog in your life should provide you with great joy and companionship - not extra burden or an endless source of frustration, as is so often the case.
This is what I personally consider to be crucial, and always strive for when training my own dogs:
* To raise a well respected canine citizen. I want happy, involved, outgoing dogs who are valued and trusted members of the community.
* To build a genuinely strong owner-dog relationship based on trust, co-operation and well defined roles.
* To have confidence in, and control of my dogs in any situation - including around kids and other animals.
* To work with my dog's natural drives and instincts, not against them.
* Absolutely no cruelty or harsh "old school" dog training techniques. I certainly don't believe you have to "break a dog's spirit" in the training process.
And much more!
This audio book is in English.
This audio book require android tts - text to speech.
This audio book require internet connection.