Ashley & Cheryl Cole - Where Did It All Go Wrong? is a quick-read biography, focusing on Cheryl and Ashley's relationship, marriage and divorce. It looks at the parallels in their careers, the ups and downs, and investigates Ashley's alleged cheating with numerous women. Ultimately it asks the question 'Where Did It All Go Wrong' - could anything have been done to prevent the break-up, or was the marriage doomed from the beginning.
This is a full-length, quality digitized book.
Ashley and Cheryl Cole, by Chris Peacock, is packaged with an easy to use functional book reader which means you can down load the App and start reading.
This is a full length ebook version of this title.
Further details of distribution rights and copyright ownership are available at www.digimediaapps.com/license.aspx
******* Features include **********
- Flick or click Scroll up/down
- Opens up where you left off reading
- Variable font sizeand color, variable backgrounds
- Portrait and Landscape mode
- Table of Contents for easy navigation between chapters
- Set bookmarks to remember marked sections